Innova Coaching - Inspiring positive change and innovation through high potential leadership
I'm Tammy Windsor.
As an Executive Coach, I'm completely results driven with a huge focus on innovation. With over 14 years’ experience in the corporate arena and an established history of leadership in the international pharmaceutical industry, I focussed on high potential leadership, coaching and mentoring an innovative and creative mindset to support successful business outcomes and effective organisational change.
The combination of an analytical PhD qualification and a deep interest in how individuals and groups interact and achieve results, gives me a very different starting point from many other coaches. Together with my own leadership career, this gives me an insight into the complex challenges facing business leaders at all levels.
My key skill is in facilitating high potential leadership throughout periods of organisational change or uncertainty. By helping my clients to get more clarity in their thinking through questioning and building trust, I help individuals or teams to feel confident and secure to attempt new strategies, different ways of approaching issues and continuously pushing boundaries.
Why choose me?
- Professionally trained: Post Graduate Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring from Sheffield Business School.
- Proven coaching experience and results: I have coached leaders and managers in blue chip organisations and worked with new business entrepreneurs to start and grow their companies. View some of my client testimonials here: Testimonials
- Business experience: I have held leadership positions in large blue chip organisations (AstraZeneca, Roche, Quintiles) so understand the complex challenges faced by organisations in order to stay ahead and grow.
- Committed to continuous professional development: I receive regular coaching supervision and invest in personal development to maintain a continued high standard of coaching practice.
- High ethical standards and full insurance: I am a member of EMCC and subscribe to EMCC’s Code of Ethics (see www.emccuk.org)
- My personal approach: My coaching approach is recommended as emphatic, friendly and supportive. I've worked through significant organisational and career changes myself so understand the challenges faced. Therefore, my commitment to you is to really understand and support you and empower you to reach a positive and independent outcome.
Tammy has excellent coaching skills and displays enhanced listening and questioning skills. I have personally benefitted from coaching from Tammy and have also seen many colleagues benefit. Tammy's cheerful and positive attitude is a real asset in this area.
Group Manager, AstraZeneca
Tammy is a very enthusiastic coach. I asked her for help coaching me through a particular issue. She completely changed my view on the issue I was experiencing and I came away from the coaching session with a positive and clear idea what I needed to do. A very constructive session helped by Tammy's warm, friendly and approachable personality.